Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 16- I'm Back...

Well I know its been quite sometime since I’ve last posted & let me be clear it’s been with good reason. In my disappearance I realized the purpose of a program of this design. Get fit for Christ is about self love through God. Gods love is a special kind of love that cant be replaced. Im finding out the hard way as I continue to do as most of us do...God will continue to place you in the same situations until you get through them with his guidance.

For example, the last situation I talked about was loving me & knowing that I deserve more than what many bring to the table. Well, I failed that test in that again I allowed something to come between what me & God shared. Which brings me back to the same since of brokenness needing the void to be filled. But this time I’ve been through the test so much that I know I have to allow God to make me whole. If not, Im damaging myself. See, that’s the purpose--learning to love me for who I am because God does & he has created me in his image which means Im pretty special. Guess what??! We ALL are. He has done for me & he’ll do for you.

As I get back on track I know that my results of this program are going to be amazing! No more falling off the face of the earth. These last days Im going to do better than the first---Believe me.
Im not going to blog about my meals for the day because lets be real I’ve not been keeping up as I should. Well I know the answer & I refuse to ignore his wisdom any longer. I’ve lost 3lbs so far & I know the real weight loss is coming. Im currently unemployed so it’s difficult to follow the eating guideline but its not impossible! Now, I cook my meals for the week at the beginning of the week and the middle of the week. Im excited that I didn’t steer away to long and that God helped bring me home.

I lost one of my best friends since childhood yesterday, and today I found out that the guy that I allowed to come between me and God for 7 years is in a relationship, on top of me ending my relationship with the guy who treated me as second--yes it all came down. Together these things have forced me to run into the arms of the Lord instead of my typical seeking answers from man. It’s nice to have a support system but right now I just need you Lord. I know Im revealing more than the typical I ate this, I worked out that but this is my journey to an Overall better me & I hope that in reading & sharing you too will discover your worth and except nothing less than what God has in store for you---true GREATNESS!!!

~Beauty Undefined~

2 comments:

  1. My God will meet all your needs. He will meet them in keeping with his wonderful riches that come to you because you belong to Christ Jesus. Phillippians 4:19

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is that I truly understand. Keep your ears and heart open to Him. I am with you.

    ReplyDelete