Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 2- Feeling Blessed....

John 14:12-14

Today was much better. Yes its day two & I’m feeling more energized. I didn’t eat heavy today & yet I feel FULL! What I mean is I ate fruit for breakfast followed by a bowl of cereal, I had a turkey and American cheese lunchable for lunch, I ate some carrots & cucumber with veggie dip for a snack & a salad for dinner. I’m feeling better.

In addition to all of that, I had my 1st training session with Lyle & let me tell you the man is not a joke but I got through it. Sure, my body is tensed, sore & aching but it’ll all pay off.

If you noticed, I highlighted passage John 14: 12-14, and this is not without reason. I am so confident that I am going to succeed in this weight loss journey because I am a believer and I have gone to the father and asked for it. Yes, it’s that simple. When it’s all said & done…rather it’s 6 months down the line or 40 days, a healthier & more fit Cierra will stand before you.

Well, I’m headed for a run…got too much energy Lol.

~Beauty Undefined~

1 comment:

  1. Amen sista! Lyle workouts are no joke, but inspirational. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete